The Kimberley, is a wild land of spectacular scenery and is one of the world’s last great frontiers. Best experienced on a luxury small expedition ship where you can get right into the heart of the destination. An ancient land built on 1.8 million year old sandstone that has been uplifted, contorted and eroded to form spectacular gorges, desolate mountains and magnificent waterfalls.
With PONANT explore one of the oldest regions aboard a luxury expedition vessel, Le Soleal, a small sized ship designed to hug the coastlines and explore the islands. In a Zodiac, accompanied by an experienced Expedition Team, explore the dense mangroves of The Hunter River, home to saltwater crocodiles. Venture beneath the towering King George waterfalls, marvel at extraordinary tidal movements at Montgomery Reef and see ancient Aboriginal rock art in hidden natural galleries.
The isolated coastline boasts more than 2,633 islands, extensive mangrove forests, wild rivers and important seabird breeding colonies. The Kimberley is a national biodiversity hot spot and one of the least impacted marine environments world-wide. David Attenborough, says, ‘The Kimberley is Australia’s Greatest Natural Asset’.
Discover The Kimberley with New Farm Travel’s escorted holiday from 09 to 20 July 2021.
- Personally Escorted by New Farm Travel*
- 1 night Broome – OAKS Cable Beach, with breakfast
- Transfer to Broome port for embarkation
- 10 night PONANT Expedition on-board Luxury small-ship Le Soleal
– Your choice of Stateroom categories
– All Meals and Open-bar
– Excursions with Expedition Team – Lectures & Nightly Entertainment – €250 per person On Board Credit – All Gratuities on-board
Contact the team at New Farm Travel to book your place P: (07) 3358 6588 E: firstname.lastname@example.org