There are endless benefits of sitting down and reading a good book – entertainment, stress relief, learning and expanding vocabulary, brain exercise and knowledge.
Lose yourself among Mary Ryan’s carefully curated range of books covering the latest and greatest fiction, non-fiction, inspirational cookbooks, children’s books for all ages, beautiful fashion and design titles, and so much more.
Here are the Mary Ryan team’s top 10 for January!
- Boy Swallows Universe by Trent Dalton
- The Weekend by Charlotte Wood
- The Anarchy by William Dalrymple
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace by David Walliams
- The Best Kind of Beautiful by Frances Whiting
- Blue Moon by Lee Child
- Damascus by Christos Tsiolkas
- Love is Strong as Death by Paul Kelly
- Your Own Kind of Girl by Clare Bowditch